Boy she is slow....didn't we already answer this???
Printable View
Boy she is slow....didn't we already answer this???
Aw, let's give the old woman a break. This was bound to happen sooner or later.
ARE YOU FEELING SLEEPY, MOTHER? WANNA CALL IT A NIGHT?
(This is bad for my Karma.)
FINE!!!! I don't care what a ******* goofball is anyway. *sticking tongue out*.....*forgetting to put tongue back in mouth*....*DROOLING*
did you really miss the definition???
Valium. It's valium. Pay attention, ma! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
they still make that???....oohhh my back hurts I need something......I was addicted to that stuff for 10 years..was taking up to 60 mg a day..took me two years to wean off...I didn't even know it was addictive..Navy dr.'s will give dependents anything. Now I'm the picture of health *cough hack*
Ummmmmmmmmmm Do you know where I can find me one of them there Navy Dr'S????
A *navy* doctor? That's like hitting the jackpot twice. Good job + uniform.
Mmmmm...
http://tinypic.com/72ez9t.gifLike 'em in uniforms, huh [img]wink.gif[/img]